Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Encouraging and Anointed Worship

And I looked, and I heard the many angels around the throne and the living creatures and elders; and the number of them was myriads, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice,

Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing.
And every created thing which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all things in them, I heard saying,

To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever.
And the four living creatures kept saying, Amen. And the elders fell down and worshiped.

Rev. 5:11-14.

On Monday, when I should have been working I went on YouTube and this video was recommended to me. It said the Revelation Song by Kari Jobe with Christ for the Nations. I thought that was interesting as I am finishing the book of Revelation in my Bible reading. As I listened, I felt the anointing all over the song and listened to it over and over again. I was so blessed by it, that I forwarded the YouTube link to my wife and fellow Kingsmen at SBWC (as well as our Worship Pastor and Prayer Leader). I later posted this on Facebook. I hope you are as blessed as I was. Happy New Year!


No comments: