Friday, January 2, 2009

Sunday Jan 4, 2009 at SBWC

From my pastor, Len Harper at South Brandon Worship Center:

"I am who God says I am!" - 01/04/2009

As we begin the New Year 2009, I want to thank you for the opportunity that you have given me as your Pastor. Thank you for your friendship and for all the support you’ve shown me and my family throughout my 11 years serving you – it has truly been a joy! I look forward to ministering along side of you again in 2009! I want to challenge you for this New Year 2009: Be faithful to worship each Sunday (Step 1: Worship God). Join a Family Group (Step 2: Grow in Family Groups). Change lives (Step 3: Serve Our World!). Follow these 3 Steps and you will have a great year in 2009!

January 4 (Sun. 9:15 & 10:45) New Message Series Begins! “I am who God says I am!” Your identity in Christ!

No comments: