Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hmmmm . . . Presenting the Here's Hope Bible (or the Pro-Choice Bible)








Yesterday I heard a radio personality make reference to a Planned Parenthood Bible.  I thought this was a joke, but sure enough, a charity that sends funds to Planned Parenthood has its own Bible.

Although some people spend time protesting abortion clinics, that is not my thing.  If your pro-choice, I am not going to hassle you.  I understand that we have a disagreement as to when life begins. I believe that life begins at conception, which is supported in scripture.  The other view says life begins at birth.

Still, if you deny the Word of God is real, active and sharper than any two-edged sword, then why would you have your own Bible.  As the Word says, you are either hot or cold, just do not be lukewarm.

So what do you think?  Should organizations that make it no secret that they provide financial support to Planned Parenthood and similar facilities have their own Bible?

Interesting thought: When I download this picture and I find it very interesting that a certain number came up in the file name that came from Revelation 13:18. I am not suggesting anything. I just note that this number coming up was interesting.  

No comments: