Thursday, March 21, 2013

A New New Testament: You Have Got to Be Kidding Me

Have you ever heard of the Jesus Seminar?  This is the team of "scholars" who came together to tell us which parts of the gospels are true or false. As a result of their research they rejected the virgin of birth, the presence of angels, Jesus healing, the resurrection, etc.  I think after they were done, approximately 2% of the Gospels was determined to be accurate.  This afternoon I learned that these "scholars" have suggested that several books were left out of the New Testament.  They want to correct this error by introducing "A New New Testament."  For more on this read the following:  A New New Testament: Are You Serious by Daniel B. Wallace.






For the record, I am in no way endorsing what the suggestions of these scholars.  In other words, I am happy with the current Bible and have no desire to join these men in adding more books.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this website via my cousin.
I'm not certain whether this submit is written by means of him as no one else realize such specific about my trouble. You're wonderful!

Thanks!

Feel free to surf to my page - how many calories do you burn walking